Our guides have a wide range of additional walks and tours to offer. Please enquire about any of the tours listed below that interest you,or contact us to discuss a particular need.
- Hidden Windsor – an alternative tour for the curious!
- The Blue Plaque Tour – hear the stories of famous people who have lived in Windsor, and how they earned their place in history
- Literary Legacy – from Shakespeare to HG Wells, hear about how Windsor has been portrayed in writing
- Famous Inns and Watering Holes – Windsor and Eton have many interesting pubs. Enjoy this tour and work up a thirst!
- Windsor Castle — medieval fortress to Royal Palace
- The Romance and Chivalry of St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle
- Windsor Great Park
- The U-Spy Children’s Windsor Tour
- listen to the clues, do the quiz.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Reading — from royal abbey to Victorian powerhouse
- Historic county town of Royal Berkshire famous for beer, bulbs and biscuits
- Henley and the Royal Regatta
- Home of the world famous Regatta. See historic houses, the River and Rowing Museum, visit the shops or simply enjoy a quiet stroll along the river
- Marlow — historic riverside town where ‘Frankenstein’ was born
- Situated on a beautiful stretch of the River Thames
- Ancient Wallingford and Dorchester Abbey — where history was made
- Maidenhead riverside – People, punts and parasols
- Tales of the Riverbank — “Three Men in a Boat” meets “Wind in the Willows”