Please enquire about any other themes that interest you. Our member guides will be able to
accommodate your needs.
- Hidden Windsor - an alternative tour for the curious!
- Local Heroes (stories of some remarkable residents of Windsor)
- The Good, the Bad and The Unusual (a quirky tour around Windsor)
- The Blue Plaque Tour - Hear stories of the famous people who have lived in Windsor, and how they earned their place in history.
- Famous Inns and Watering Holes - Windsor and Eton have many interesting pubs. Shakespeare is reputed to have stayed in one near the castle whilst writing ‘The Merry Wives of Windsor’ at another The Guild of the Holy Trinity made their headquarters in Tudor times. Enjoy this tour and work up a thirst!
The U-Spy Children's Windsor Tour
- listen to the clues, do the quiz.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult
Thames Valley & London
Reading — from royal abbey to Victorian powerhouse.
- Historic county town of Royal Berkshire famous for beer, bulbs and biscuits.
Henley and the Royal Regatta.
- Home of the world famous Regatta. See historic houses, the River and Rowing Museum. Visit the shops or simply enjoy a quiet stroll along the river.
Marlow — historic riverside town where 'Frankenstein’ was born.
- Situated on a beautiful stretch of the River Thames.
- Ancient Wallingford and Dorchester Abbey — where history was made.
City of London tour.
- Experience the history and heritage of London; Royal London, The Changing of the Guard and all main tourist sites.
We can provide qualified guides who speak French, German, Italian, Spanish and Catalan by
prior arrangement. Please contact us for more details and languages.